Saturday, December 6, 2008

How Houston-antiques.com evolved

Relocating to Houston in 1999 toting my passion for antiques, I began scouring the myriad of antique shops in Houston and surrounding areas. I quickly became lost in every area of the City. Was the Sam Houston Parkway the same as Beltway 8? Katy Fwy, I-10? Or was I truly directionally dyslexic?

Over the years, as my Mapquest folder grew, I began compiling a list of shops, their location and specialties.
One day I awoke to an “Ah ha” moment and realized there must be others that could benefit from this data – and viola, Houston-antiques was born.

Houston-antiques.com is a unique, Comprehensive Directory as it offers 5 different ways to locate shops: by Alphabet, Category, City, Direction, Zip Code and also by Services.
Our commitment is to keep the site current, tracking new and closed shops.

We hope Houston-antiques.com offers guidance on your quest for that can't-live-without treasure.
If you have any questions or comments, please add to this blog, or contact me at houstonantiques1@aol.com
Jean

http://www.houston-antiques.com

No comments: